Hatten Group Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Parent Liaison Executive position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Keeping records updated. Example: Parent Email contacts.
• Maintaining master records. Example: Incident/accident.
• Organizing uniforms issuance and ordering of stock.
• Maintaining enrolment records (Dynamod system) & EMS system.
• Issuing welcome letters.
• Handle General forms and procedures.
• Manage allergies/dietary requirements and keeping all staff updated.
• Liaising with parents and liaise with parents’ enquiries and complaints.
• Conduct guided tours for all prospective parents around school facilities.
• Liaising with Bus company providing transport arrangements.
• In the event of rain or security reason, organize a different pick-up and drop off route.
• Liaise with the kitchen staff on the list of groceries need for the week.
• Royalty report to accounts.
• Update blog on school holistic public holiday/any event occur.
• Facebook maintenance.
Promotional of the preschool
• Assist in admission and withdrawal process.
• Assist PLM & School Principal on advertising and promotional & roadshow materials. Example: Ordering of brochures.
• Call up prospect to invite school visit.
• Marketing/PR call for building awareness.
• Visit planning to business enrollment potential location.
• Attend potential client tour.
• Assist on Promotional materials.
• Report on the event Plan (by PIC) with a standard template.
The role is the right fit for you, if you are/have:
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Education or Administration.
• At least 2 years’ experience working in with students or families or in educational environment.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, and Mandarin.
• Be warm and nurturing with children.
• Be friendly towards children and families.
• Be a positive role model for all care giving staff and children.
• Be customer service oriented and professional. Be able to hear and exchange information in person and on the telephone.
• Be able to sit for extended periods of time.
• Applicant must be work in Melaka.
• Contract position available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Melaka.