Etasgo Academy is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Pastry Chef Instructor position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1. Candidate must possess at least diploma in a field related or the equivalent in term of industry experience.
2. Preferably Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 1 to 3 or VTO Certificate
3. At Least 5 year(s) of baking and pastry experience in professional establishments preferred.
4. Proficiency in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
5. Overseas work experience will be an added advantage
6. Must be flexible with travel
7. Have passion in teaching and willing to go the extra mile to provide quality education to students.
Etasgo Academy is originated from Etasgo Restaurant, a restaurant that promotes Fine Dining Western course. We are using traditional cooking method and combination with modern cuisine along with visual aesthetic to reflect the essence of Western food. But we then realized that there are fewer and fewer younger generation to inherit the Western cooking culture. Hence, Etasgo decided to get involved in the education industry and operate F&B Academy on Sept 2015.
Etasgo Academy hopes to pass on the inheritance of Western cooking skill to the younger generation through a systematic teaching.
With the growing prosperity of international tourism and F&B industry, Etasgo Academy will invest in teaching facilities and infrastructure to become a market leader and provide high quality.
Etasgo Academy officially opened its first branch in Kuala Lumpur in December 2017 to benefit more students those interested in Culinary Arts and Patisserie courses.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.
Join Universiti Jobs social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either