Mont'Kiara International School is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PE Teacher / Athletics Coordinator position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Update the online Activities Calendar to include all required information.
- Oversee after-school/weekend facilities schedules for fields, gyms, pool, and other sports areas.
- Works with the grounds and maintenance teams to ensure facilities are in good condition and that fields and other facilities are prepared for matches.
- Works with the ASA/Facilities Coordinator to ensure appropriate activities are available for all age groups throughout the school year.
- Ensure all procedures specified in the Coaches Handbook are followed in a timely manner.
- Ensure the timely completion of all forms as specified in the Coaches Handbook.
- Maintain inventories of all item purchased by Athletic Department funds.
- Support effective sharing of equipment and facilities with the M'KIS PE Department.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.