Personal Childcare Job Purpose:
Childcare workers attend to the basic needs of children, such as dressing, feeding, and overseeing play. They may help younger children prepare for kindergarten or assist preschool education.
Personal Childcare Job Duties:
Childcare workers typically do the following:
· Supervise and monitor the safety of children
· Prepare and organize mealtimes and snacks for children
· Help children keep good hygiene
· Change the diapers of infants and toddlers
· Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allows children to learn about the world and explore their interests
· Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
· Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring potential problems to the attention of parents or guardians
Childcare workers read and play with babies and toddlers to introduce basic concepts. For example, they teach them how to share and take turns by playing games.
We are looking for an experienced babysitter or individual who is interested in early childhood education.
Personal Childcare Requirement:
1) Diploma in Early Childhood Education related fields
2) Muslimah loving & patient for children
3) Experience as a KINDERGARTEN / KINDERGARTEN TEACHER