E-Bridge Pre-School Pte Ltd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Preschool Teacher (Canberra, Sengkang/Punggol, Telok Blangah , Macpherson) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Undertake the teaching of a class in accordance with the school’s agreed policies and guidelines.
- Use a variety of appropriate teaching and caring methods to ensure high-quality learning takes place.
- Encourage children to take pride in their own environment and show respect and concern for others, to the benefit of the school as a caring community.
- Responsible for all aspects of classroom management maintains a tidy, well-organised room.
- Create an interesting and lively classroom which promotes independent learning.
- Keep appropriate records of achievement for each child in class and provide reports as necessary.
- Collaborate with principal and teaching staff to establish and develop effective pupil assessment procedures and moderation portfolios.
- Build positive links with parents of children in their care.
- Provide planning documents identifying specific learning objectives, differentiated tasks, special needs, extension and assessment, to the Principal or other authorized officer.
- Maintain professional dialogue with colleagues concerning the children, other colleagues and the school.
- Guide, motivate and monitor assistant teachers in carrying out their tasks.
- Share in the management of pastoral care, health, welfare and behaviour of all children and in particular, those within your designated class group.
- Respect and value each child’s social, cultural and religious background and by example, provides mutual respect and tolerance.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education (Teaching) or its equivalent with 5 GCE ‘O’ Levels with English at Grade B4.
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a pre-school environment.
- Knowledge of or willingness to acquire knowledge of inquiry based learning is required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- We seek only passionate and dedicated educators who want to make a difference in children's learning.
As part of EtonHouse, a global organization based in 11 countries with more than 100 campuses and over 10,000 children from 61 different nationalities, E-Bridge will offer an inquiry based programme that is engaging and holistic, built upon a foundation of respected research into young children’s learning and acknowledged best pedagogical practice. E-Bridge will also adopt high standards of practice with its quality assurance framework based on policies and standard operating procedures derived from international best practice. The children and parents thus have access to a holistic and nurturing learning environment that supports inquiry and exploration and encourages children to be confident, bilingual, responsible and happy citizens.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Singapore.