Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Preschool Teacher (Part Time) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Carry out teaching and activities during working hour
- Prepare lesson plan before the class
- Complete the lesson evaluation after the class
- Prepare annual activities together with other teachers
- Ensure children’s safety and cleanliness in the centre
- Any other reasonable duties that are assigned to you by the Principal
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor of Early Childhood Education, Child Psychology or related field.
- Caring and nurturing attitude towards children.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving, ability to work autonomously and versatility.
- Added Advantage: Able to teach music.
- Able to work in Batu Pahat.
- Training Provided
- Performance Bonus base on KPI
- Career Advancement
- Chances to be our Partner
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Johor.