Garden International School is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Primary Mandarin & BM Teacher (Maternity Cover) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Appropriate teaching degree
- Have a proven track record of outstanding teaching practice
- Have a growth-mindset looking to continually improve
- Be able to engage, motivate and support children, staff and parents
- Be a reflective, flexible practitioner with the ability to think creatively and take risks
- Have an advanced ability to use ICT to support and enhance learning within the classroom
- Have the interpersonal skills needed to work successfully within teams
- Have a strong learning-focused philosophy
- A working knowledge of GoogleApps and the confidence to work in classrooms with iPads would be an advantage
- Have experience teaching Mandarin as a First Language, and good command of Malay
- Excellent, caring student-centred educator
- The ability to work collaboratively, as part of a team
- The ability to react well under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- High standards of dress, punctuality and attendance
GIS is one of the oldest and most distinguished schools in Malaysia with two locations, including the main campus in Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur and an Early Years Centre in Desa Sri Hartamas. We provide British-based education for students ages 3 to 18 years of age across our Early Years Centre (Nursery to Reception), Primary School (Year 1 to Year 6) and Secondary School (Year 7 to Year 13).
GIS gives both teachers and administrative staff in Kuala Lumpur the opportunity to develop their professional skills through ongoing training, whilst working with best-in-class ICT facilities and keen, enthusiastic students and parents.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.