Rafflesia Education Group Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Principal position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Being responsible for charting the future direction of the school and raising the reputation of the school as an academic institution of excellence in education.
• Managing, monitoring and overseeing the overall academic running of the school.
• Expanding, designing and implementing policies and procedures relating to school operations.
• Being responsible for overall student enrolments and withdrawals for intake in the school.
• Preparing and presenting reports and annual budgets to the Group Chief Executive Officer.
• Assessing the curriculum and co-curriculum for continuous improvement and growth of the school and the students.
• Leading, guiding, coaching and inspiring both the academic and administrative support staff to contribute their creativity, professional expertise, talents and skills towards delivering the established curriculum and co-curriculum to the highest standard.
• Establishing and developing a professional relationship with parents which includes following up on enquiries and/or complaints.
• Create and develop a good learning environment for students by fully utilising the facilities in the school.
• Conducting professional development training for teachers.
• Organise school events for the teachers and students in order to encourage school’s team spirit, and school-parents relationship.
• To perform any other duties as and when required.
• Candidates must have an excellent command of both spoken and written English.
• At least five (5) years of hands-on working experience.
• Knowledgeable in developing, and managing academic programmes and the integration of ICT into curriculum.
• Possess strong leadership qualities, good analytical skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and be well-acquainted with IT and computer technology.
• Has excellent planning and organising capabilities to meet short and long term deadlines.
• Provide good leadership and a team player.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.