YM International Marketing Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Private Daycare Staff position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Private Daycare Staff will assist Director's family by preparing meals for children, maintaining their hygiene, monitoring them for health, behavioral, and emotional concerns, providing them with age-appropriate instruction, and working with parents to ensure that children are learning and socializing in a positive way.
- Providing care for children, such as setting schedules and routines, grooming, feeding, changing diapers, and cleaning rooms and toys.
- Developing and encouraging age-appropriate learning and socialization to ensure children learn basic skills and concepts, such as communication, manners, sharing, etc.
- Maintaining a safe workplace by monitoring children for health, behavioral, and emotional issues and reporting concerns to staff and parents.
- Helping children discover new interests by introducing them to art, music, sports, and other potential hobbies.
- Ensuring children are learning positive behaviors and providing guidance or approved discipline, as needed.
- Preparing children to enter the next level of care or for entry into school.
- Working with parents to help children progress towards educational and behavioral goals.
- Decisiveness, patience, and stamina to chase after, lift, or carry children.
- Record of immunizations and the ability to pass a background check.
- Exceptional communication, teaching, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of stages of childhood development.
- Attentiveness to the needs and safety of children
- Able to work at director's house
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Petaling Jaya.