NEWTON COLLEGE. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PROGRAM COORDINATOR (LAW ENFORCEMENT MANAGEMENT FACULTY) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsibility should be borne by trust, dedication and aims to educate students excellently.
- Perform lecturer works as follows:
- Develop a portfolio for the subjects taught
- Develop a tutorial and exam questions bank
- Responsible for the academic achievement of students especially on the subjects taught
- Conduct research on better and effective learning techniques and methodologies to students
- Engage in student activities that require the involvement of lecturers
- Plan non-academic activities in support of student learning
- Responsible for self-improvement to improve academic standards as enshrined in the framework and requirements of the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- Carry out marketing and promotion activities of academic programs at the Faculty.
- Carry out marketing and promotion activities of academic programs at the Faculty
- Conduct research and research on current projects to improve skills and knowledge.
- Implement and manage the Faculty activities that have been given by the Head of Department. It includes planning activities related to students outside the classroom and participating in marketing activities from time to time.
- Willing to work at Taman Desa, Jalan Kelang Lama, Kuala Lumpur.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Law Enforcement/Criminal Justice/Law or any related disciplines.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the education/lecturing or industrial
- Preferably specialized in Education or equivalent.
- Candidate will act as a Program Coordinator for this job position.
RETIRED ARMY/POLICE OFFICERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.