KLC International Institute Pte Ltd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PROGRAMME ADMINISTRATOR position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To administer the classes, include monitoring of students’ attendance and assignment submission.
- To collect fees and follow up on the outstanding payment.
- To compile the class attendance for submission of funding claim.
- To submit funding applications & claims.
- To handle AIMS, LMS Canvas and TPGateway.
- To apply/ cancel Student’s Pass on time.
- To support course activities e.g. new class orientation, graduation etc.
- To perform employment tracking
- Min Diploma with 2 years’ relevant experience
- Pleasant personality & disposition
- Pro-active, meticulous and well-organized individual
- PC literate with proficiency in MS Office
- Preferably with customer service experience in the educational industry
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work under pressure
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin (written and spoken) - (Good written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin to handle queries, feedback and concerns from Mandarin speaking associates)
- 5.5 days, alternate saturday half day work week (1pm - 10pm from Monday - Friday, 1pm - 5pm on Saturday
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Singapore.