Lithan Pte Ltd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Programme Manager (Malaysia) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The Programme Manager is responsible for managing and delivering Lithan’s Blended Learning courses. This includes the following critical functions:
1. Partner Management – Understand and articulate relevant country Educational/University Regulatory Frameworks in order to map Lithan’s courses and its pedagogy. Provide Presales and Onboarding support Universities and/or Lithan’s Approved Training Partners (ATP).
2. Learning Delivery and Operations Management – Execute the Lithan’s courses in accordance with its well defined learning delivery, learning operations and learning technology policies and procedures in order to achieve best results in learner satisfaction.
3. Resource Management – Build and grow a dynamic and talented team of faculty and learning management executives in line with business growth.
4. Financial Management – Responsible to execute the various cohorts/programmes with time, budget and P&L. Leverage the use of data analytics to analyse the profitability of the programmes.
The programme manager must lead and manage his/her portfolio with strong attention to strategy and implementation.
Critical Job Functions and Key Tasks
1. Partner Management
· Understand and articulate country specific Educational /University regulatory frameworks
· Map the Lithan’s standard courses to the local University courses and suggest the suitable configuration
· Provide presales support on delivery and course configuration by engaging the partner’s counterparts/stakeholders.
2. Learning Delivery and Operations Management
· Execute Lithan’s policies & procedures of Learning Management & Sales within Lithan and Partner teams.
· Understand and Lithan’s courses and its different configurations
· Co-ordinate between ATP/University and Lithan’s admissions for the on boarding of the learners into the respective courses as per the schedules.
· Coordinate with ATP /University and Lithan’s learning management team for On Boarding faculty/mentor
· Monitor and update the status of the programme delivery and other matters using the Lithan’s data analytics. Such monitoring should cover both cohort and individual level.
· Execute the superior quality delivery in learner satisfaction which encompasses faculty, content, support and infrastructure.
· Source and Select a team of talented individuals to build dynamic teams of faculty and learning executives who are fulltime and/or part-time (adjunct)
· Ensure all team members are onboarded and continuously upgraded using Lithan’s Workplace Learning Plan.
· Delegate and monitor team member’s KPIs and provide mentorship where needed to achieve them.
· Provide financial forecast for the yearly, quarterly and monthly delivery plan
· Manage the P&L of the cohort/programme to achieve profitability
· Liaise with the Partners to execute the commercials terms, billing and collections on a timely basis.
Technical Skills & Competencies
1. Extensive experience in
· Programme Management
· Partnership/Stakeholder Engagement and Management
2. Well versed in Education/University regulatory frameworks
3. Good skills in Financial and Risk Management
4. Excellent Business Acumen.
5. Good understanding of Educational Technology and its implementation
Generic Skills & Competencies
1. Excellent Interpersonal and Communications Skills
2. Creative Thinking
3. Advanced Problem Solving
4.Excellent People Management
· Degree with equivalent professional experience in education space, plus relevant postgraduate qualification.
· With at least 5 years of higher education programme management in Institutes of Higher Learning (University)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Singapore.