HELP International School is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PSYCHOLOGY TEACHER position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To have an in-depth understanding of their subject area content, skills and understanding as prescribed in the English National Curriculum, I/GCSE and A Level’s syllabuses, and the school’s schemes of work.
- Proactive and reflective approach to planning of lessons and sequences of lessons to maximise the learning opportunities for each individual student in the class through appropriate differentiation.
- Effectively using Assessment for Learning and other High Impact Teaching Strategies on a regular basis to maximise learning.
- Select relevant resources and digital tools to support and enhance learning.
- Develop appropriate assessment tasks, providing timely and effective feedback that enhances student’s learning.
- To promote a growth mindset in the classroom – that all students can and will succeed.
- Take responsibility for a class, supporting, nurturing and taking a genuine interest in the holistic development of all students in that class; knowing each of them individually as a learner.
- Use flexible groupings and structured inquiry to deliver high quality lessons that develop conceptual understanding, critical thinking skills, knowledge, collaboration and communication skills.
- Communicate effectively with students, parents and colleagues in a timely, professional manner.
- Having a thorough and up-to-date knowledge of the teaching of their subject(s), their students, curriculum, most effective research-based pedagogies.
- Using a range of appropriate strategies for classroom management.
- Maintain a well organised and stimulating learning environment, with displays that reflect the students’ learning journeys, current focus areas, and co-constructed essential agreements.
- Taking responsibility for own professional development and using the outcomes to improve teaching and students’ learning.
- Making an active contribution to the policies and aspirations of the school.
- Ensuring administration of classroom procedures are completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Collaborating with members of the school community to build a team environment that supports students’ learning.
- Managing a homeroom class, or assist in an aspect of daily school management.
- Assisting year Heads of Year, Heads of Department, Pastoral Coordinators, Principal, Head of Secondary, and Assistant Principals with the performance of specific functions.
- Assisting with or managing a specialist function such as sport, careers, student welfare, excursions or camps co-ordination.
- Supervising a range of student activities including support and welfare programmes.
- Developing a school transition programme and facilitating the associated orientation programme.
- Support colleagues in the planning, implementation and review of teaching and learning programmes.
- Contributing to the development of curriculum policies and programmes.
- Contributing to the school-wide professional development programme.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.