Agensi Pekerjaan A S K Resources Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Publishing Manager position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for projects planning, author & editorial team management by meeting education syllabus standard and meeting marketing requirement.
- Annually publication planning to budget, review & analyze actual against budget publication plan
- Formulate dynamic and market driven publishing strategies
- Managing the entire sales process of custom publishing projects; including budgeting, tender preparation, and submission, creating and delivering presentations, and contract negotiation.
- To oversee and ensure fine quality of all publications
- Ensure compliance with law on all publications (e.g copyright and data protection)
- In charge of Publishing Agreement preparation
- Accurately forecasting and reporting on the sales funnel and revenue on a monthly basis.
- To prepare various reports and updates to Management
- Stay to-date with the developments and generate new ideas to the content style & layout
- Provide direction & supervision
- Support staff to develop the tools, skills, and knowledge to succeed in role and develop professionally
- Business acumen & commercial awareness – familiar with the education industry knowledge
- Must be strong in verbal and written skills in english and mandarin
- Good in Mathematics is additional advantage
- Excellent in building networking/ to make industry contacts
- Excellent in Leadership skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to work on meticulous and methodical approach
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.