Accenture Technology Solutions Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Quality Trainer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for facilitating training; identifying root cause of performance health of new hire on-boarding; refresher trainings; and cross-training.
- Service Provider Training Managers team will record and share the quarterly scores of the class observations and share it with the Training team
- Participate in continued education efforts from the Training Team (i.e. refresher training, policy update content review, etc.)
- Planning, design and delivery of Training sessions, including Ad-hoc Training, for both new and existing team members
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers and ensure corrective action when needed
- Communicate with diverse audiences (e.g., employees, management, other sites, etc.) to provide information and clarification regarding training programs, actions, policies, procedures and best practices
- Ensure that training solutions are designed in a logical, structured and clear manner, reflective of learning objectives and suited to a variety of learning styles
- Manage participation during training delivery to ensure maximum contribution - test for understanding, observe behavior and alter delivery method if necessary
- Collaborate with Business Partners to ensure training content is updated and aligned with policy launches, UI updates
- Conducts analysis to identify needs and recommends appropriate solutions that distinguish between training, communication, and coaching and development opportunities
- Provide end of class feedback to reduce errors and improve processes
• Excellent communication, consulting, influencing and interpersonal skills
• Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
• Passion for ensuring a world class support experience for our community
• Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing environment and across multiple sites/teams
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.