KELLYOCG MALAYSIA SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Regional Director - Enterprise position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Develop and grow our portfolio in Malaysia as continue to rapidly grow across global markets and expand the enterprise presence in the region.
- The role will require the individual to build and grow corporate accounts across Malaysia.
- The person must have a strong understanding of the leadership and talent development landscape in the region.
- They should have experience delivering over $1-2m/year in sales and must be well networked across HR and L&D professionals.
- Minimum 7 years of corporate sales (B2B sales), with a background in Executive Education or HR/L&D Consulting or practice with minimum US$1-2m/year in sales contributed as an individual.
- Strong understanding of how to approach, position talent & leadership development conversations with CHROs, L&D & HR professionals as well as Business/C-suite.
- Well networked and connected across the L&D/CLO and HR/CHRO fraternity.
- Tenured relationships across leading companies local, MNCs and Public / Government sector.
- Strong communication and presentation skills – adept at developing, pitching and closing large deals. Gravitas to pitch to CXOs, CHROs, CLOs/L&D Heads.
- Ability to develop and position winning proposals to corporate clients.
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM tools like HubSpot, Salesforce.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.