Disted Pulau Pinang Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Registry Officer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for the administrative duties to process and maintain student records and files within the institution.
- To manage the incoming student applications and conduct checks on the validity of the qualifications to ensure that it is according to the requirements set by the institution.
- To provide professional service to the requests from students, parents or stakeholders on matters related to student admission records, credit transfer and their study pathway.
- To administer the institution’s graduation function and to participate in the key activities such as student orientation.
- To support other Registry functions.
- Applicant should possess at least a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in the related field.
- Applicant with experience in administrative work in an institution of higher learning would be a strong advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- High level of oral and written competence in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to work in a team.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Penang.