Monash University Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Research Fellow (Digital Health & AI) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The Level A Research Fellow in Digital Health is expected to contribute towards the research effort of the university and to develop their research expertise through the pursuit of defined Digital Health related projects conducted at the school of IT.
- The conduct of leading research and produce top-ranked conference and Q1 journal papers and publications
- Involvement in professional activities including, subject to availability of funds, attendance at conferences or seminars in the field of expertise and showcases/exhibitions corresponding to the research
- Coordination and limited administrative functions primarily connected with the corresponding area of research
- Development of a limited amount of research-related material for teaching or other purposes with appropriate guidance from other staff
- Occasional contributions to teaching in relation to their research project(s)
- Attendance at meetings associated with research or the work of the organisational unit to which the research is connected and/or at departmental, school and/or faculty meetings and/or membership of a limited number of committees
- Advice within the field of research to postgraduate students
- A doctoral qualification in the relevant discipline or have equivalent qualifications or research experience
- Demonstrated analytical and manuscript preparation skills; including a consistent track record of refereed research publications (minimum 2 recently) in top conferences or top journals
- Ability to solve complex problems by using discretion, innovation and the exercise diagnostic skills and/or expertise
- Well-developed planning and organizational skills, with the ability to priorities multiple tasks and set and meet deadlines
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills with proven ability to produce clear, succinct reports and documents
- A demonstrated awareness of the principles of confidentiality, privacy and information handling
- A demonstrated capacity to work in a collegiate manner with other staff in the workplace
- Demonstrated computer literacy and proficiency in the production of high level work using software such as Microsoft Office applications and specified University software programs, with the capability and willingness to learn new packages as appropriate
Monash is a global university. In addition to its four Australian campuses, it has a comprehensive campus in Malaysia and centres for graduate education in China and India. It also has a teaching and conference centre in Italy. A unique alliance with the University of Warwick (UK) sits alongside an array of international collaborations with leading universities and corporations around the world, expanding the University’s global network.
Monash University Malaysia is Monash’s third largest campus, with over 8000 students and 900 staff. We are a comprehensive campus offering degrees in business, engineering, medicine, science, information technology, pharmacy, social science and humanities across seven Schools. We are rated among the very best among universities in Malaysia, and the quality of our research output positions us among the very best universities in Southeast Asia.
Monash University Malaysia provides Monash University with a platform for scholarly engagement with the dynamic Southeast Asia region. We are located in greater Kuala Lumpur, in the Klang Valley, one of the region’s industrial hotspots. We sit in the heart of the rapidly developing economic corridor linking Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and beyond. Our education and research is oriented towards deep engagement with this dynamic social and industrial landscape.
In 2018, we celebrated our twentieth anniversary in Malaysia. Since our establishment in 1998 we have produced more than 16,800 graduates from more than 78 countries. We provide a diverse and inclusive scholarly environment.
In 2017, Monash Malaysia was awarded a Six Star SETARA rating by the Malaysian Ministry of Education. This places us in the very top “outstanding” cohort of Malaysian Universities.
For further information see www.monash.edu.my.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.