Dignity for Children Foundation is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Research Program Developer (2 years contract) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
As a Program Developer, your role is to develop, lead and implement Socio-emotional Learning (SEL) in Dignity across our primary and secondary students over the course of 2 years.
- Review, select, and organize new interactive and age appropriate SEL materials to support the education teams
- Curate existing informal SEL activities and materials that are currently in use throughout the school. This may include creating manuals, slides, worksheets, activities, tool kits, and workbooks
- Maintain a resource library of all related materials used throughout the organization
- Manage Dignity database of partners/volunteers/fellow practitioners as part of the program needs
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree required
- Teaching certifications and experience in teaching or leadership preferred but not necessary
- Has some experience in program development, curriculum writing and research skills
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create productive and healthy relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as to collaborate with different teams
We are a fast-growing and dynamic education NGO...the biggest centre of its kind in Malaysia.
Since 1998, Dignity has provided high quality education for the underprivileged and marginalized in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
Our staff form a community of diverse and passionate young adults who believe in making a difference in society.
Are you looking for the opportunity:
• to reimagine education - a school for all, a space for creativity;
• to empower lives;
• to be part of a solution to create education equality in Malaysia;
• to bring hope and impact to the community through your day-to-day work;
• to grow through wide professional development, collaboration, networking and partnerships; and
• to experience a life-changing journey.
If you are, you are looking at the right organisation. Join us to break the cycle of poverty in Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.