Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Retail Operation Manager position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To monitor and manage trainers headcount allocation in respective branches
- To monitor grading status and proposed action plan for high and low performance trainers
- To ensure Field Trainers visiting and covering all outlet based on approved route plan
- Managing the field force team on promoter activites.
- Maintain positive relationship with Stake holder, Branches and Dealers
- To provide reporting and presenting to the upper management on promoter activites/sell-out.
- Managing and monitor promoter and merchanidizer performance
- Propose promoter monthly target, monitor their sellout progress and motivate promoter to meet monthly target
- Keep track on promotion execution progress.
- Ensure all sellout activation program are well inform to floor sale staff and execute base on guideline.
- Other ad hoc task as at required
•At least 6-10 years of working experience retail / mobile / telco / consumer electronics industry
•Pleasant appearance, well groomed
•Team player, organised, highly adaptable
•Strong power point and excel skills
•Fluent in English, Malay and Mandarin
- To actively participate with our customers
- To recognise and confront the global challenge
- To create a better future for all
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.