TENBY SCHOOLS PENANG is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Science Specialist - Part Time (International School) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Who are Tenby Schools Penang?
- Bachelor’s Degree in science with teaching qualification, PGCE/Diploma in Education OR
- Relevant degree with the ambition to continue with teaching qualifications at Tenby.
- Good command of the English Language.
- Teaching experience required preferably in an international school context covering General Science. Possess excellent subject knowledge and sound understanding of the English National Curriculum.
- Good social and analytical skills and be able to communicate information to students and respond to their inquiries in the most effective manner.
- Reflective individual who is committed to life-long learning and development
- Continuous professional development
- Guidance and mentoring (to help you reach your fullest potential and further develop your teaching expertise and soft skills)
- You will be surrounded by highly dedicated and helpful colleagues
How this career will benefit you?
- You will have the exposure and opportunity to build your portfolio as an educator in one of the booming education sectors.
- Enjoy hands-on in educating new generation.
- Make a significant difference in the world by touching the lives of students.
- Continuously learning about and incorporating new trends in the field of teaching.
- Opportunities for international education - pursue higher teaching qualifications with support from the school.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants are required to upload cover letter together with your full curriculum vitae.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years employment history.
The school works with relevant agencies to establish and maintain systems to protect children. We are responsible for ensuring the welfare, health and well-being of all children and young people. We create a vigilant organisational culture which monitors and prioritises the safeguarding of children and young people above all considerations.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Penang.