Little Artists Art Studio Pte Ltd Vacancies SENIOR ART EDUCATOR
Little Artists Art Studio Pte Ltd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for SENIOR ART EDUCATOR position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
SENIOR ART EDUCATOR
- Designing and formulation of student centric innovative curriculum and lesson plans
- Have a team based approach by supervising and training teachers.
- Positive interpersonal skills with the ability to independently manage a team
- Teach Fine Art to children across all mediums and genre in an engaging and creative manner
- Good communication skills - To be able to engage and communicate effectively with children, parents and fellow teachers
- Create positive and cheerful classroom environment that is conducive for learning
- Guide the teachers efficiently, as per the studio curriculum/lesson plan and teaching standards, while tracking progress of the studio and providing timely feedback to the team members
- BA/Masters in Fine Art/Design and extensive experience in their domain
- 2-3 years’ experience in teaching fine art to students in a Middle/High school, studio or equivalent capacity
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree and exceptional skills and experience can also apply
- Team spirited and passionate about working with children (3 years to 17 years) and adults.
- Cheerful, honest, ability to take initiative and front runner in executing the vision of the studio.
- Ability to delegate and execute. Lead a small team.
- Willing to work on weekends
- Required Language: English (Knowledge of additional language will be a bonus)
- Preference will be given to teachers with IGCSE,IB,MYP experience
About the company:
Little Artists Art Studio is a renowned group of four premier Fine Art education companies with 24 years of reputation in nurturing creativity in children and adults.
Since its inception the studio has trained thousands of students hailing from over 40 countries. Students go on to LASALLE, NAFA, NUS and top/Ivy League universities around the world for Art /Design/Architecture programs, such as Pratt Institute, New York University, Parsons, University of Pennsylvania, University of Chicago, and Carnegie Mellon in the US.
In its expansion phase, the group is seeking dynamic and experienced Fine Art Educators to join and lead the team. Those with a passion to nurture and teach art to children of all ages thrive in this creative environment.
A pinch about Little Artists
Little Artists Art Studio Pte Ltd has been a premier art studio established since 1997 and currently runs its programs at two branches with off shore operations of art camps and many more with the reason of spreading its wings globally. The studio is known for providing high quality art education to children and inspiring creativity in them. Our major demographic consists of students starting from 2.5 years to 17 years.
Our students are regularly selected for good art / design / architecture colleges globally and for SOTA (Singapore Art School). Our studio consists of a cosmopolitan student body from 40 different nationalities and a multi-talented faculty from 12 different countries. We believe in a long-term relationship and providing growth to our professionals with the growth of the studio. People who have passion for children and art with a sincere and positive attitude are bound to be successful at Little Artist.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Singapore.