PwC Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Associate - Delivery Team position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Understand the strategy of the Business to develop and deliver targeted learning that will enable the Business to reach its goals.
- Understand the strategy of the Client’s to develop and deliver targeted learning that will enable the Client to reach its goals.
- Project delivery support and assisting the Program Manager in project preparation and progress through liaising with internal teams and external teams, working with the Programme Coordinator on venue and materials management and evaluating courses and reporting.
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of experience of working in learning & development, people function or consulting are desirable.
- Strong project management, problem solving, communication and influencing skills.
- Have an eye for detail
- Ability to communicate proficiently in both English and Bahasa.
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work.
- Willing to ‘have a go’ and not be afraid to make mistakes or be challenged.
- Agile in embracing the pace of change.
- A good working knowledge of current and emerging organisational learning and development best practice strategies, theory, principles and technology.
- Understanding of adult learning theory; learning needs and performance gap analysis; instructional design, development and implementation; and assessment/evaluation of learning.
- Ability to exercise judgment and ensure appropriate involvement of stakeholders.
- Active promotion and communication about L&D tools, products and processes.
ACCA Malaysia Sustainability Reporting Awards (MaSRA): Best Workplace Practices, Special Commendation for Diversity & Inclusion Reporting
DRI Malaysia Awards: Two-time winner for Best Service Provider for Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Malaysia's 100 Leading Graduate Employers (M100): Four-time overall winner, five-time winner for Accounting Sector, two-time winner for Consulting Sector
Graduan Brand Awards: #1 Preferred Employer (Professional Services)
HR Excellence Awards: Employer Branding, Recruitment & Retention Strategy, CSR, and HR Social Media
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.