Huawei Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Datacom Trainer_MGTC position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Directly responsible for training effect (training plan, teaching implementation).
• Set up regional training database (including training material, training slides, test questions and other related material) to meet the training needs of the local staff, cooperators and customers (training database construction).
• Training of part-time trainers (trainer resources construction).
• Maintain training equipment to ensure normal operation of the training equipment (training property management).
• Participate in customer onsite/online training by local engineers to ensure training’s quality and trainees’ satisfaction (onsite/online training).
• Multi vendor product networking experience with HCNA/HCNP/HCIE or equivalent certification is an added advantages
• With more than 5 years working experience in the Telecommunication field and with technical training experience (Datacom)
• Understand responsibilities and assessment standards of technical trainer
• Familiar with customer, cooperator and staff training, learning service and talent management processes
• Good knowledge in current telecommunication network, Huawei products and telecommunication international standards
• Extensive global travel required (subject to global pandemic situation)
• Remote online training delivery according to customer’s time zone and working days
• 1 year renewable contract
• Fresh graduate need not apply
- East Asia Network Sdn Bhd: http://www.easianetwork.com.my/
- Infosyte Sdn Bhd: https://www.infosyte.com/
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.