Silterra Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Executive/ Executive - Human Resource Development (HRD) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
2. Working with subject matter experts and identifying target audience’s training needs.
3. State instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
4. Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
5. Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts.
6. Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
7. Create supporting material/media (audio, video, animation &etc).
8. Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments.
9. Planning, directing and delivering training and development programmes including staff inductions, to accomplish the organisation’s goals.
10. Prepare training plans and schedule, track and monitor training budget to achieve resource optimization.
11. Manage and handle training related matters such as application, claims and training grants
12. Monitor training costs, consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets
13. Monitor and evaluate training assessment reports to meet continuous improvement of audit guidelines.
14. Maintain and updated training records
2. Experience with e-learning platforms.
3. Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
4. Strong team working skills and a collaborative approach to learning, both face-to-face and remotely
6. Resourceful with good interpersonal / communication skills
7. Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
8. Knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System.
9. Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts.
10. Passion for teaching and learning.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kedah.