Wistron Technology (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Executive / Executive – Learning & Development position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assist the Head of Department in executing and coordinating full spectrum of employee training activities
- Develop and plan the learning & development calendar and activities aligned with the company’s business priorities, operation needs and training gaps
- Assist each Head of Department with yearly training of all employees by identify and assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Assisting in reviewing the existing learning & development policies, learning programs & plan and training budget
- Conduct the Training Needs Analysis for all Departments and come out with the training plan
- Responsible to handle all the administrative documentations of Learning & Development such as preparation and coordination on the submission of Competency Training Need form with Heads of Department, arranging an in-house and/or public trainings
- Responsible to update Competency Training Need Calendar as and when a training is being organized for the respective Departments and submit the updated Competency Training Need Calendar to the Manager for review
- Source, drive and maintain the delivery of in-house and external learning programs according to the needs of the stakeholders
- Preparing training manuals for certain specific training i.e design, review, revise and editing final copy.
- Conduct internal trainings/workshops, including new hire onboarding orientation
- Follow up and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Produce and maintain training records and information in the Training Management System
- Application of HRDF training grants, submission of HRDF claims and etc. All HRDF related documents shall be processed and kept in HRDF record files.
- Periodically audit the training process, incorporate feedback and make revisions
- Keep abreast of developments and trends in the training industry and apply knowledge of new developments into the training programs, trends and best practices
- Knowledge of e-learning development tools is a major advantage.
- Assist in any of the talent management program to motivate and build the competence of employees
- Involve in other HR Training projects as assigned by the immediate superior
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least 2 Year(s) of hands-on working experience in training capacity. Well versed and experience in Manufacturing and in Electronics environment is a necessary. Must have sound of some technical knowledge
- Exposure as an Internal auditor and well versed in Industrial Standard
- Excellent communication and interpersonal with strong people and leadership skills
- Independent and a good team player
- Good in organizing and planning, report writing and presentation skills including report keeping.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Klang/Port Klang.