Maica Laminates Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior IMS Executive position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
OVERALL SCOPE OF WORK
- Responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring & reviewing Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety (QEHS) Management System to ensure system performance, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Control, maintain and manage Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety (QEHS) Management System Documentation by ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring QEHS policies, objectives and targets are set to enforce company policy, disseminated to promote staff awareness and results are monitored periodically.
- Planning, leading and conducting internal audits, gap analysis, root cause identification and recommend corrective actions to ensure continuity & effectiveness of Maica QEHS Management System in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Coordinate external ISO audits and maintain ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO45001 Certification.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Quality Management System (QMS)
- Monitor the effectiveness of Implementation of ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Regulate, control and improve the quality of all processes throughout the business and the final product.
ISO 14001 and 45001 Implementation and Integration with ISO 9001
- Partner with Environment, Safety and Health (ESH) officer to develop and integrate Environment, Safety and Health (ESH) Management System into current Maica Quality Management System (QMS).
- Drive and guide internal teams in setting up processes and documentations required by ISO 14001 and 45001 standards.
- Setup ESH Internal Audit Program and carry out internal audit prior to ISO 14001 and 45001 certification audits.
- Integrate ESH into existing Internal Audit Program and Management Review Meeting.
ISO Document Management and Control
- Manage and control the access, update and distribution of ISO controlled documentations to ensure they are available, up to date and adequately protected.
- Manage and retain all required documented information as part of evidence of activities performed such as internal audits, management review meeting etc.
- Conduct internal audits to ensure effectiveness of Document and Control System.
Regular Internal Audits Program
- Develop and implement regular internal audits program to audit on 5S, process and documentations adherence, and QESH compliances.
- Schedule and carry out planned internal audits.
- Record and retain documented internal audits result and findings.
- Assign and monitor all internal audits CAR (Corrective Actions Report) completion status.
Bi-Yearly ISO Internal Quality Audits
- Assumed the role of IQA (Internal Quality Audit) Lead Auditor to lead the IQA team for timely audit to ensure the Company’s IMS is fully comply with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Standard.
- Develop, plan and carry out bi-yearly Internal Quality Audits program.
- Capture all internal audit findings and summarize in IQA report to review with all department HOD.
- Capture and assign corrective actions to respective department owners with a defined target due. Follow up with respective owners on corrective actions implementation to complete as per target due.
Bi-Yearly Management Review Meeting
- Carry out Bi-Yearly Management Review Meeting by compiling and reviewing departmental Business Planning/Performance report.
- Review status of actions from previous management reviews.
- Capture and follow up on status of nonconformities and corrective actions.
- Document and retain documented information as evidence of Management Reviews.
Yearly ISO External Audits
- Plan and schedule yearly surveillance/re-certification audit with external auditors to maintain ISO certifications renewal.
- Coordinate with internal teams for external audits readiness preparation. Ensure processes and documentations are in compliant with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 requirements.
- Host and coordinate external audits activities between external auditors and internal teams.
- Review external audits result and findings with internal teams.
- Assign and follow up CAR (Corrective Actions Report) completion status.
Yearly Other Certifications Audits Support
- Support audit activities for re-certification of GreenLabel, GreenGuard, FSC etc.
- Assist in briefing through and answering auditor questions on documentation management system.
Regular New Employee Induction Training
- Conduct induction training to new employee on Maica QEHS policy and management system.
- Continuously review and update New Employee Induction Training Material as needed.
- Ad-hoc assignments by Superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable and well verse in ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 Requirements.
- 3 to 5 years working experience in ISO 9001 Quality Management System and Document Control.
- Experience in ISO14001 and ISO45001 management system will be an added advantage.
- Preferably certified lead auditor for ISO 9001/ISO 14001/ISO 45001.
- Experience in leading and managing internal audits team in conducting internal audit program and continual improvement activities.
- Strong written and documentation skill.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
“The above scope of work, duties and responsibilities reflects the items considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that maybe inherent in the job.”
Maica provides manufacturing support for high pressure decorative laminates and compact laminates. We are highly supportive of our customer. We select the finest raw materials, coupling them with our R&D technology and manufacture our laminates according to EN438. Our customers can be sure of Maica’s 1 Brand 1 Quality products worldwide.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kulim.