Taylor's University is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Lecturer - Education position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Teaching & Learning
- Undertake teaching and teaching related duties such as design, preparation and development of teaching materials; conduct classes/lectures, tutorials and practicals; consultation with students, invigilation, marking and assessment
- Participate and contribute in high quality programme and curriculum development
- Plan and implement teaching strategies to optimise student learning as well as to motivate them
- Support in research project work and scholarship of postgraduate students
- Establish and maintain high standards of teaching and effective learning to meet the University's teaching and learning expectations
- Participate in scholarly activities, including undertaking research, conference presentation, journal publications and relevant community work
- Support efforts to secure grants for research activities and scholarship as co-researcher
- Achieve the specified set of research outcome targets for Senior Lecturer level of appointment
Administration and Other Activities
- Undertake and contribute in administrative responsibilities such as attending departmental meetings, participate in committees and working groups within the Department, School and Faculty
- Participate in continuous relevant professional activities
- Assist in establishing linkages with external organisations/ professional bodies in academic related matters
- Possess a doctoral degree and master degree in Education
- Experience working in higher education environment and a track record of teaching experience and professional knowledge of curriculum development or good record of professional experience with evidence of coaching and mentoring and a high quality of presentation skill
- Experience in developing teaching methodologies and materials, including the effective use of IT technologies in the facilitation of teaching and learning
- Experience working on research projects and activities or experience of professional practice/consultancy work, including evidence of appropriate outputs
- Demonstrated links to relevant external organisations and/or the profession
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.