International University of Malaya-Wales Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Lecturer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The subjects to be taught or specialisation required as follows:
Faculty of Business (FOB):
1- Corporate Finance
3- Human Resource
4- Real Estate Management and Auction
Faculty of Arts & Science (FAS):
1- Management Information System/Information Technology
3- Project Management
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- Academic
The Senior Lecturer will set and deliver high standards of teaching, learning, assessment and guidance to students following relevant curriculum and policies set by the University and its partner through the most effective and efficient use of resources. The role is inclusive of:
- Undertake teaching and teaching-related duties such as preparation, development and design of teaching materials; conduct classes/lectures, tutorials and practical’s; consultation with students, invigilation, marking and assessment
- Participate and contribute in programme and curriculum development
- Plan and implement teaching strategies to optimise student learning and encourage students’ interest
- Participate in scholarly activities, including undertaking research, conference presentation, journal publications and relevant community work
- Participate in continuous relevant professional development activities
- Assist in establishing linkages with external organisations/professional bodies in academic-related matters
- A doctorate/Master’s degree and possess a strong academic profile in the discipline and equivalent professional leadership experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor others to engage with professional bodies, government and industry to gain external research funding.
- The ability to think and act strategically, including the ability to plan and deliver continuous improvement of programs and courses; to deploy human, financial, and other resources effectively; and manage a broad range of educational and administrative processes.
- Demonstrated a high level of oral, written and interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff, industry partners, employers and other allied organisations.
- Recognition by peers demonstrated by invitations to referee journal papers, conference submissions and by editorial boards.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.