Nilai University is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Lecturer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
School of Management & Marketing
- Responsible to carry out research, teaching and administration within the school/department scope.
- To teach in the areas allocated by the Head of Academic/Head of School.
- Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum.
- To assist in the development of learning materials, schemes of work as well as monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- To participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- Maintain professional relationships with all students and able to provide pastoral care and support to students.
- To contribute to the departmental, school, faculty, working groups or committees as requested by the Head of Academic/Head of School/Dean.
- To maintain own continuing professional development.
- Candidate must possess at least a Doctorate (PhD) in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Economics, Human Resource Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of teaching experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to teach the final year subjects.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with strong command in written and spoken English
- Experience of leading a substantial organization, team or group.
- Possesses initiative, the ability to think independently and a passion for academic excellence
- Applicants must be willing to work in Nilai.
In 1996, the founders of the University decided to respond to the Government’s call to make Malaysia a regional centre of education excellence by setting up a private higher educational institution. The dream was an institution that provides affordable quality education benchmarked against world standards. The first step towards the realisation of this dream began in 1996, when the groundwork commenced in the strategically located modern township of Putra Nilai.
In 1998, with full infrastructure in place, the University opened its doors, offering homegrown diploma programmes in the areas of Business, Information Technology, Engineering and Hospitality. In addition, the University, as one of the first institutions approved to run 3+0 programmes, offered students an opportunity to be awarded internationally recognised degrees, without leaving Malaysian shores.
Within a year, the University’s name spread to other countries and in 1999, the pioneer batch of international students enrolled. Currently, the University maintains one of the highest international to Malaysian student ratio amongst private institutions of higher learning. This cosmopolitan environment with students from over 50 countries worldwide, adds a vibrant and exciting atmosphere to campus life. In today’s increasingly globalised world, these opportunities for cross-cultural experiences go a long way in preparing one for a global career.
The University’s dedication and commitment was given due recognition when it won the Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) Industry Excellence Award (Services) in 2003.
Since the turn of the century, the University has developed other programmes rooted in traditional academic fields, as well as those innovative and new to the Malaysian academic landscape such as the Aircraft
Maintenance and Automotive Engineering programmes. In addition to undergraduate programmes, the university has added a number of Master degree programmes to its offerings.
In 2007, the University was upgraded from College to University College status.
To be an international centre of education excellence, dedicated to providing our students learning experiences that will enrich them for life.
- To provide quality education and internationally recognised programmes.
- To offer a full-fledged university-standard campus complete with residential and recreational facilities.
- To produce employable all-rounded graduates who are professionally competent, and socially confident.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Negeri Sembilan.