Peninsula College Northern Sdn Bhd Vacancies Senior Lecturer/Programme Leader
Peninsula College Northern Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Lecturer/Programme Leader position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Due to expansion, we now have job opportunities for the position of Senior Lecturer /Programme Leader in the Department of Maritime Business and Logistics Management
1. To be responsible for academic leadership, management and assessment
for the program they have been designated to lead
2. To work closely with the Academic Head, and be responsible for delivering
the program using appropriate teaching learning and assessment
methods, effecting any necessary modifications, communicating
information to students
3. To ensure effective planning, management and review of the programs,
adhering to specified monitoring and evaluation procedures
4. To respond to feedback from students, examiners, professional body and
5. Other academic duties and leadership responsibilities.
6. To be responsible for class scheduling, time tabling, staffing and other
arrangements for optimum use of classrooms and equipment every
7. To ensure that a master timetable is drawn up for effective monitoring and
all lecturers concerned are kept informed on timetable changes.
8. To prepare Program calendars by semester & annually.
9. To confer with Academic Head and other related personnel on curriculum
design, class scheduling, students' welfare and other academic
requirements on a regular basis and provides feedback to Academic Head
to ensure policies implemented achieve the desired aims and suggests
modifications necessary to improve quality.
- Possess a minimum qualification of Masters, but preferably a PhD in the relevant discipline of studies for the above field.
- Have at least 5 - 6 years of teaching experience in College/University level
- Candidate with a track record of achievements in developing and managing academic programmes for the following department/school preferred
- Preferably with experience and exposure dealing with MQA documentations
Beyond classroom learning, our students are encouraged to organize activities and events that add value and contributes back to the community. Our academic partners, University of Plymouth and University of Gloucestershire, UK provides our students access to learning and ideas from a global perspective.
Staying true to our motto – Your Employability…Our Priority, Peninsula College’s faculty of academicians are there to equip our students with in-depth subject knowledge and also hands-on industrial experience. Our track record of 100% graduate employability is a testament to our team’s dedication to creating well-rounded professionals.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Butterworth.