Kings College is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Marketing Manager position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
An exciting career in sales and marketing awaits enterprising and driven candidates in a growing private education provider. Opportunities to excel in domestic and/or international student recruitment opportunities at junior and senior levels exist in this great working environment with potential for personal growth and progression.
- Developing and executing sales and marketing campaigns
- Counselling students on programmes and careers
- Participating in school fares, exhibitions and other sales activities
- Managing campaigns on social media
- Establishing and maintaining recruitment agent networks
- Respond efficiently to enquiries with appropriate results
- Meet student number targets
- Experience in educational marketing is desirable but not necessary
- Open to Malaysian and international candidates
- Must be presentable with good communications and interpersonal skills
- May be required to travel interstate or overseas
- Must be organized and be able to work under pressure
Kings College’s vision is to lead in the provision of a high quality and personalised learning environment to develop work-ready graduates through excellence in teaching. We are a values-driven organisation and this is evident in the way we service our students.
Our work-integrated learning and engagement with industry enables us to provide opportunities for our students to engage effectively with their future employers. With a high student satisfaction rating, Kings College continues to excel in developing curriculum that is innovative and empowering. We are focused on the skills that our students require to transition from the classroom to the boardroom. The College also has innovative prorammes like “earn as you learn” where domestic students are given opportunities to undertake casual work in related industries.
Students at Kings College learn within a safe and multicultural environment that encourages constructive and collaborative learning. We are proud to host students from different parts of the world which reflects the melting-pot that Kuala Lumpur is.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.