Sistero Private Limited is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Operations Manager (working remotely) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Job Description: Senior Operations Manager (100% remote working location, you can work from anywhere)
We are looking for a Senior Operations Manager to design, implement, manage, and be responsible for the acquisition of customers and the daily operations of the Company. The Candidate is expected to play a pivotal role in the growth strategy of the Company to expand globally.
- Acquisition - Align with the Marketing Team to design, manage, and automate leads acquisition processes. Convert high interest leads into customers by managing and automating the qualification and conversion process.
- Operations - Design, manage, and automate student and teacher class scheduling process to ensure 100% attendance.
- Content Production - Coordinate with suppliers to ensure our Products are available on retail sites and delivered to customers on-time.
- Finance - Ensure accurate reporting on revenue and costs so as to accurately calculate per customer profitability, and to justify expansion into new markets.
- The Candidate must be able to be able to communicate in English, mandarin, and Bahasa confidently (as need to assist and liaise with Mandarin and Bahasa client speaking).
- The Candidate must be able to learn, be proficient in, and be able to learn to automate with some training tools including (but not limited to) - Wechat, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Slack, AmoCRM, Google Drive, Zoom, and popular project management tools.
Learn more about our company at https://storychopsticks.com
Please attached in your application -
- Your resume/CV
- Your answers to the following:
Question 1 - We expect our next market launch to be highly successful. There will be more than 100 potential students signing up for our trial classes daily. How would you design a system to handle so many prospects while ensuring profitability?
Question 2 - Our curriculum designer is located in Taiwan and only speaks mandarin. Our designer is located in Cameroon and speaks English. Our book printers are located in China. Our customers are located in Medan, Indonesia.
How would you ensure timely conceptualization, design, printing, and delivery of new content?
Do note that we are not looking for the correct answer. The questions are a simulation of the actual questions we face everyday. Please feel free to answer them in any manner. The clarity of your writing matters.
Headquartered in Singapore, we are an online Chinese language education business expanding rapidly across the region.
We design, produce, and publish our content, products, and curriculum to inspire young children to learn Chinese by creating their own stories.
We have launched in Dec 2020 with students in Singapore, Indonesia, and the United States. Our materials are now available in major supermarkets, book stores, and public libraries across Singapore.
We are a 100% remote company with team members located in Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, and across the world.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Singapore.