PCCW Solutions Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Training Specialist (Interactive Online Training) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Conduct quality needs analysis with the Subject Matter Expert (SME) to design courseware for effective learning by gathering the learning needs, content, schedule and scalability requirements for development projects
• Design and develop e-learning storyboard and courses based on sound pedagogy, accessibility, and usability principles
• Coordinate with internal team to prepare developed modules for quality testing and deployment in LMS
• Supports change and transition initiatives (Training Needs Analysis, Change Impact Assessment, Transition Phasing and Adoption Monitoring)
• Effective use of digital media, eLearning development tools, and other emerging technologies to create and deliver quality computer based training
• Prepares instructional or training documentation for communication to end users
• Familiar with content authoring software and applications commonly used to develop e- learning and multimedia content such as Articulate
• Ability to use coding to supplement features in eLearning authoring tools (i.e generating certificates)
• Skilled in video and audio editing for eLearning purposes.
• Able to create professional-looking and engaging slides for interactive learning.
• Have a good working knowledge of eLearning standards including SCORM, xAPI technologies and learning management systems
• Expertise in developing training plans, creating training content, and executing in-person and online training with stakeholder teams
• Proactive attitude to resolve problems and deliver results
• Experience developing eLearning courseware, job aids, online tutorials and/or other training materials
• Track record of operating independently, setting schedules, identifying priorities, and successfully delivering projects
• Oversee innovative training solutions supporting organizational objectives
• Excellent coordination, project management, and organization skills
• Communicate effectively with team members and customers, both written and verbal
• Please share sample of your work
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.