Retail Galaxy Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Smartphone Field Trainer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To assist training manager in preparing the training materials which includes; power-point slides, facilitator guides, pre and post training, handout/props, training activities, evaluation form, follow-up action plan and report
- Product knowledge: ability to explain product features / benefits to generates customer interest, to provide / conduct training either on-site / off-site (internal & external audiences)
- Provide on-boarding induction, product training, tools and work procedures to new hire.
- Attend Client TTT program to acquire latest product know-how
- Complete weekly training report with key activities & training number
- Schedule and maintain expected store visit & event per day. (Average 80 visits / month)
- Store visitation, assess training output by merchandiser.
- Coordinate with regional leads in ‘training & development’ related executions.
- Responsible to working directly with retailers and carries in marketplace to ensure training and event compliance.
- Develop relationships with key partners, understand and respond to customer needs, tracks and monitors account activity
- Conduct consumer facing (consumer) activities and train the trainer activities
- New product launch and assist and support special event whenever required
- Gather market and competitive insights
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Education/Teaching/Training, Mass Communications, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Training Presentation, Field Trainer, Trainer, Presentations And Demonstrations.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin (Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients).
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Preferred with good knowledge of wireless phones and related products
- Professional/ technical skills : High energy and passion, Effective at building relationship, Strong communication & presentation skills, Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must Possess Own Transportation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Willing to work in retail environment
- Great team player
- 4 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Working day: Mon to Fri
- Rest day: Sat & Sun
- Working hours: 10:00am to 7:00pm (1-hour meal break)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.