PERSATUAN KEBAJIKAN ANAK-ANAK ISTIMEWA SELANGOR ( ORKIDS-OUR KIDS ARE SPECIAL ) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Speech Therapist position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Interested in a career that positively impacts the lives of children with Special Needs? We are looking for candiates who passionately wants to improve the lives of these school-age children, contribute to the community, make a difference to society and get some work-life balance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, or Bachelor's Degree in Speech Therapy or equivalent.
- Able to work as a team
- Familiarity with MS Office skills would be an advantage
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English. Have good English oral and written skills.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferable for this position
- Internship positions are also available
- Love children by nature and enjoying having fun!
- Able to work closely with parents to set and achieve student's targets
- Able to plan milestones for children
- Adapt new therapy methods
- Prepare progress and assessment reports
- Be Involved in indoor/outdoor and living skills activities
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.