Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Special Needs Teacher position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plan the cognitive curriculum and implement it within the school’s framework with the support of the SEN team
- Gear the programme to the needs of individual children with concerns for the interest, disability and individual style and pace of learning.
- Create and Maintain written reports about the child’s progress.
- Teach children with dignity and respect.
- Establish a good working relationship with other professionals and oversee the work of support staff.
- Organise all relevant equipment and teaching resources.
- Take part in parent meetings and educational reviews.
- Develop and implement the on-going evaluation procedures needed to assess the children's progress.
- Demonstrates a responsibility towards promoting the educational and developmental potential of all participants.
- Undertakes other duties commensurate with the post as requested by line management.
- Line-manage the daily activity of classroom support staff.
- To undertake Performance Management on a yearly cycle. This will be informed by lesson observations and discussions throughout the year.
- Attend all staff meetings and recommended training programmes for their own professional development.
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.