The University of Nottingham in Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Sponsorship Unit Officer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We're seeking a suitable candidate to apply for Sponsorship Unit Officer at the Sponsorship Department, University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus (UNM).
The sponsorship Unit is the central department managing scholarship and sponsorship for both local and international students. The office is looking for a person to perform the overall function.
- Liaison functions between sponsoring bodies, students/parent and internal departments
- Recruitment and marketing functions for the department
- Preparing report, financial data and academic performance for sponsored student
- Coordinator for internal systems — CS, Cobra, T&E and website
- Customer service and support functions for both internal and external departments
- Facilitate operational excellence in the delivery of departmental functions/responsibilities
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any field, preferably in Business Management/IT/Communications/Finance/Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years working experience, preferably in the education line.
- Possess effective communication skills and strong command in both English and Bahasa Melayu, written and spoken.
- Excellent negotiating skills and able to communicate with a wide range of people at different levels.
- Data filing and archiving experience. IT literate especially in Excel & Words and must be willing to learn new computer applications.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Sharp time management skill.
- Highly motivated, independent and able to work as part of the team.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Candidate with experience in Student Management systems is encouraged to apply.
- Able to work outside normal working hours; when required.
- Possess own transport with a valid driving license.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
*Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, you are advised to read and understand our Notice and Choice Principle Document which is posted at our website. By submitting your detailed resume, you declare that you have read, understood and accepted our Notice and Choice Principle Document and have consented to providing your sensitive personal data to be processed by us.
UNM opened in September 2000 and became the first British university to set up a campus both outside of the UK, in Malaysia and China, earning The University of Nottingham the Queen's Award for Industry (International Trade) 2006. In 2017, We were awarded with a 5-star rating for the quality of its research and innovation, making it among the highest rated international university in Malaysia in The Malaysia Research Assessment (MyRA).
The University of Nottingham is placed 82nd in the world by the latest 2019 QS World University Rankings.
The University of Nottingham is proud of its international reputation for world changing research, a reputation which extends across all of our campuses. We were rated No. 8 for research power in the latest Research Excellence Framework.
Our programmes are identical to those offered at The University of Nottingham in the UK and follow the same quality assurance processes, and students are awarded University of Nottingham degree certificates when they complete their course.
Find out more www.nottingham.edu.my.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Semenyih.