QS Enrolment Solutions is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Student Engagement & Conversion Specialist position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Are you interested in helping future students achieve their potential through educational opportunities? Do you have international experience, know more than one language, or have you studied overseas for your university education?
The Student Engagement and Conversion Specialist is expected to be a brand ambassador for the client institution and deliver excellent, high quality customer service in ensuring that students receive a positive experience throughout all aspects of the enquiry, application and offer processes to encourage conversion.
So what is your role about?
- Build effective relationships with students, their parents and other internal or external stakeholders.
- Adhere to Client Protocols and best practices to ensure enquiries are promptly, professionally and effectively responded to all times.
- Ensure that company protocols are adhered to and targets are achieved and effectively manage work queues to meet expected response time and quality goals.
- Provide effective case management with personalized follow up to connect with, engage, support and ultimately convert prospective students including providing accurate information and guidance.
- Work as part of a team to plan, coordinate and deliver effective inbound or outbound campaigns that meet quality goals and client objectives.
Who are we looking for?
We welcome candidates with global experience; you may have travelled the world, be a graduate from a university overseas or know multiple languages.
Below are some of the qualities we believe are essential for this role:
- Bachelor Degree, Diploma or Equivalent
- Communication skills – Strong proficiency in English (Written & Spoken)
- Computer/technical literacy – Must have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office software - Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Personal management skills – Must have ability to plan and manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments
- Work values – Must possess strong interpersonal skills and teamwork ethics
What do we provide to you for you to succeed?
- Attractive remuneration and package will commensurate with experience and qualification
- Performance Bonus based on performance record
- Your Medical Claims Are On Us
- Training and certification sponsored
- Rewards and recognition: Employee Of The Quarter Award
- Work Life Balance Culture: Flexible Working Hours
- Career advancement
Are you ready to elevate your working skills and experience? Click the ‘Apply Now’ and you are one step ahead to an awesome career!
As the role do support weekend operations for international clients as well, the working hours will be between Monday to Saturday and not exceeding 38 hours per week.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.