Kingsley International Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Student Registrar position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assign and coordinate workflow to ensure smooth and timely operation of the department.
- Assist subordinates to address and resolve daily issues/complaints from students/parents.
- Provide on-going guidance & support to subordinates & on-the job training to new employees.
- Is responsible for all Student Admissions, Withdrawal and Refund process
- To check and verify all Admission Forms are duly filled and attached with all the relevant documents for admission of new students.
- Is responsible for issuing the Letter of Offer to new parent/students.
- To monitor and follow up for all fee payments, prior to the issuing of learning materials to the new students.
- To track and update all Student Registration Databases, collaborating with the Admin Assistant daily.
- To handle all Visa applications for foreign students and guardians, working closely with the Government Liaison Officer in charge of this area.
- To inform parent/guardians for VISA fee payments upon approval of student VISA applications.
- Is responsible for maintaining and monitoring the system and procedures for the managing of Student Records and personal files.
- Is responsible to Submit Students’ Attendance Records to MOE every end of January, June and October.
- To handle Student Attendance which is including calling parent to find out the reason of absent for student who is absent for than 2 days without informing the school.
- Is responsible to call parents in the events of consistent absenteeism or lateness of students.
- Is responsible for assigning classes for new students upon approvals of acceptance.
- Is responsible to ensure that all students’ personal files are kept updated and equipped with all supporting documents.
- To submit updated Daily/weekly/monthly Report concerning Student Admission/Data to the Chief Executive and School Management efficiently.
- To continually set up new and efficient policies and procedures for Student Admission Department with approval from the School Management.
- To participate and collaborate with new system set up by consultant (Dbix).
- Ensure all refunds and progress reports are processed for withdrawals and graduating students on time.
- To perform any other duties as instructed by the management from time to time as at when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Putra Height.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Education or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.