Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Students Affair Officer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to be carried out for the home.
- Develops, adopts, enforces, oversees, and/or implements policies and procedures on a range of student affairs issues.
- Prepare for mass/prayer whenever needed or necessary.
- Any ad-hoc duties or functions assigned from time to time by Director and the coordinator with the sense of responsibility and integrity.
- Able to work in rotational shift (Morning & Evening)
- Hardworking, honest and highly responsible besides being able to work independently.
- Able to do minor electrical and plumbing maintenance works. (Required)
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Melaka.