TMF Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Talent Experience Manager position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Oversee, manage and deliver training programs in the RDC
- Responsible for Knowledge Transfer (KT) and Knowledge Cascade (KC) from local offices in Hong Kong and Singapore to Regional Delivery Center (RDC) in Kuala Lumpur (KL)
- Develop strong partnering relationships with Local Offices’ subject matter experts to achieve learning transfer goals
- Design and maintain a compelling presentation model with clear learning objectives
- Ability to identify continuously learning needs for conversion into sustainable user experience
- Organize and deliver refreshing trainings for Talent that requires it
- Design instructor lead and virtual training programs and materials for sustaining and advancing RDC members engagement interests.
- Develop and maintain an organized view of learning content, resources and tools
- Be responsible to focus in certain services, processes and training coordination to overseas markets where necessary
- Bachelor’s degree holder in any disciplines
- 5+ years of experience managing Payroll or Accounting processes
- Strong managerial skills with ability to coach the teams
- Strong planning and facilitation skills, with the ability to manage the full training cycles
- Positive mentality/attitude is a must
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance, taxation, MPF and related ordinances will be an advantage
- Resourceful, independent with strong problem-solving, multi-tasking and organizational abilities
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.