St Nicholas' Home, Penang is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Taska Teacher position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To provide early traning and care services to children with Blindness & Visual Impairments who are enrolled in th eTASKA Porgramme.
- To plan and deliver an effective Individual Education Plan (IEP) for children with short term and long term goals
- To review, assess and evaluate the IEP twice a year or whenever necessary
- To provide training in delopment skills in the area of Cognitive, Motor, Daily living, Communications and early reading and writing skills for Children in the Taska programme.
- To serve and assist in all activities pertaining to the development of the child and families
- To provide training for parents and family members whenever necessary
- To maintain and update record and files of the children at all times
- To prepare and submit monthly report to TASKA Coordinator
- Assist in escorting children on outings, trip to hospitals/clinics and any related trips as and when required.
- To performed any other ad-hoc task assigned by superior
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Education/Teaching/Training or Diploma in Early Childhood Education or Preschool studies or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Education or equivalent.
- Preferably candidate with KAP certificate (Kursus Asuhan Permata) awarded by JKM.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in George Town.