Orbix Education Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Teacher position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The Teacher will be responsible for ensuring the teaching and implementation of our Cambridge curriculum (IGCSE) consistent with the philosophy, policy and practice prescribed by the school. The Teacher is expected to create an excellent learning environment which meets the needs of all students.
Positions are available for primary and secondary school teachers teaching Artificial Intelligence
( Ai ) , ICT, English, Global Perspective , Mathematics , Sciences , Mandarin, Malay, Physical Education and Music.
· Work collaboratively in curriculum, its planning and delivery and to ensure that students receive suitable academic education and challenge.
· Plan developmental and appropriate lessons that foster the social, emotional, cognitive, physical, and moral growth of each student.
· Undertake position as a Homeroom teacher/tutor if required, in a way which reflects the school’s vision and values.
· Assess, record and report students’ work to ensure that students make progress in their learning.
· Report to parents regularly to keep them appropriately informed on the curriculum.
· Apply effective teaching methods based on recommendations of modern education research and practice.
· Participate actively in continuous professional development programmes, workshops and external training to upgrade pedagogical skills.
· Participate in supervisory duties and support co-curricular activities as required.
· Undertake any additional duties and responsibilities, attend school functions and participate in school meetings as required.
· Demonstrate international mindedness in all areas of work and display respect for diverse cultures, languages and traditions.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
· Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
· Up-to-date knowledge and experience of the Cambridge curriculum as well as national curriculum.
· At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is preferred.
· Collaborative leadership style, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Flexible and adaptable to change, growth and development.
· Ambitious, hard-working, motivated and a strong role model.
COMPANY ‘s OVERVIEW
Our group ( Abric Berhad / Orbix Education Group ) aims to provide an exceptional educational experience that pairs global perspectives with deep local roots. Students are encouraged to explore world-scale issues, learn multiple languages and develop skills that will help them excel in the international society. At the same time, they will learn how to remain grounded in traditional values such as discipline and respect.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Klang/Port Klang, Muar, Batu Pahat.