Nexus International School Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Teacher (Secondary Maths) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Plan, develop and deliver rigorous learning experiences that address learners with a variety of language and learning needs (including autism, global delay, English as an additional language, dyslexia etc. as well as highly academic learners).
• Use assessment effectively to support learning.
• Create learning situations where skills, content and tasks are relevant, realistic and authentic.
• Use a variety of teaching strategies to maximise learning for all.
• Use ICT to enhance learning to support collaboration, content creation and communication.
• Use inclusive strategies so that all learners can access the curriculum and make progress.
• Support learners to set their own goals and objectives
• Promote self regulation and independent learning
• Demonstrate a high level of relevant curriculum knowledge.
• Base planning and assessment on the learning goals of the curriculum and the competencies and mindset as defined by the Nexus philosophy.
• Contribute to the whole school curriculum and monitoring processes.Collaborate with colleagues to plan curriculum delivery.
• Display a passion for teaching and learning by sharing ideas and innovating.
• Seek feedback from others to improve learning and teaching strategies.
• Develop and maintain a learning focussed classroom.
• Implement ‘restorative practice’ strategies to encourage positive relationships with all.
• Be involved in extra-curricular Activities to enhance the school experience for learners including residential excursions, CCAs and Boarding House Duty.
• Support learners to be successful.
• Engage and collaborate positively with all members of the school community.
• Model the skills and attitudes of a global citizen, through presentation, personal and professional conduct.
• Develop and foster the learners’ confidence and skills to enable them to become autonomous self regulated learners.
• Build learning focused relationships.
• Take on the role of a form tutor/mentor as required.
• Operate within the stated policies and practices of the school.
• Cooperative to ensure effective use of resources to the benefit of the school and learners.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.