Detik Harapan Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Teachers' Assistant/Aide - Special Education/Inclusion position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with students and staff
- Encourage students to be confident and independent
- Encourage students to manage their emotions (self-regulation)
- Encourage students to communicate with peers and teachers/staff
- Work collaboratively with the Learning Support (LS) Teacher, Head of Department (HOD), and classroom/subject teachers to plan, deliver and support student learning
- Work collaboratively with the Learning Support (LS) Teacher, Head of Department (HOD), classroom/subject teachers, parents and student in the creation and implementation of Student Success Plan
- Prepare learning materials
- Collect and analyse data and use this to provide evidence of pupils' progress against their targets (Student Success Plan =personal, social and intellectual goals)
- Contribute to written/photo/video updates of student progress to parents (cycle/weekly), end of term reports, SSP as requested by the LS/Class Teacher
- Assist with supervision of students including before and after school and at lunchtime and break time as directed by LS Teacher and HOD
- Participate in meetings with teachers, parents and administration as requested
- Participate in supervision and professional development to support development of personal goals, Student Services team goals, and school goals.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in one of the following fields: Education, Special needs education, Early Childhood, Childcare or Psychology/therapy
- Work experience with children in an educational setting
- Previous work experience and training in Applied Behaviour Analysis and/or Special Education is an asset. Please indicate in your application any experience with students diagnosed with Autism, Developmental Delay, Cognitive Delay or Learning Disabilities.
- Be patient, demonstrate problem-solving skills and present as a positive role model for children
- Work effectively as part of a team with excellent communication and provide support to colleagues.
- Strong communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Other spoken or written language skills can be an asset with our International
- Good ICT skills and willingness to use/train in new technologies population. We may ask applicants to complete an English Assessment for Reading, Writing and Spoken skills.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.