Startek is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Trainer (Call Centre) - Johor position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Provide flexible learning and assessment strategies to meet the learning needs of the target group.
• Attend and contribute to validation meetings for course content, processes and tools.
• Manage self-development.
• Conduct orientation sessions for language and culture training.
• Complete training records accurately and observe all record management requirements of the position.
• Maintain confidentiality of all records and assessments.
• Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
• Observe work place policies and procedures.
• Candidate must possess at least a SPM with 5 passes.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience will be an added advantage for this position.
• Applicant must be willing to work on rotational shifts.
• Flexible, reliable and dependable.
• Good in both time management and people development skill.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
• Able to interact with all levels.
• Good analytical skills
Startek is a leading global provider of technology-enabled business process outsourcing solutions. The company provides omni-channel customer experience management, back office and technology services to corporations around the world across a range of industries. The company has more than 45,000 outsourcing experts across 54 delivery campuses worldwide that are committed to delivering transformative customer experiences for clients. Services include omni-channel customer care, customer acquisition, order processing, technical support, receivables management and analytics through automation, voice, chat, email, social media and IVR, resulting in superior business results for its clients. To learn more about Startek’s global solutions, please visit www.startek.com.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Johor Bahru.