Custommedia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Trainer Consultant position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Academy Management Head of Unit
- Deliver and/or lead billable jobs at multiple clients as per project plan(s) or task assignment(s).
- Design, develop, and recommend solutions addressing clients’ need(s).
- To provide professional training course in the field of (but not limited to):
- Software Testing
- Requirements Engineering
- Software Engineering Techniques & Methodologies
- Technology & Tools (customized training).
- Based on specification mentioned regarding project/task as per letter of offer/ performance contract/ TAS/ Resource Request Form.
- Task may include (but not limited to) as following:
- Conduct training course(s) as per assigned/training schedule
- Conduct piloting training for new training materials
- Maintain professional attitude during training
- To help promote company’s product(s) or service(s) during training to trainee(s)
- Consult with other trainers and Lead
- Communicate training needs
- Create training strategies and initiatives
- Test and review created materials
- Ensure use the correct training materials to perform training
- Monitor training schedules
- Track and compile collected data
- Prepare technical write-up for Training Product.
- To carry out any other task to be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Possess at least a Degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant technical discipline or equivalent.
- Certificate in any Software Engineering course (e.g. IREB, ISTQB etc.)
- Certificate in HRDF Train-the-trainer (TTT)
- Practical knowledge of related international standards or industry de-facto standards/ practices e.g. Ten Steps, PRINCE2, PMBOK, ISO 9001 etc.
- Certificate in IT will be an added advantage
- At least 10 years of industry experience of which at least 8 years must be related to at least one (1) “Technical domain”
- (E.g. Program/Project management, Software Architect, IT Infra Architect, BPI, CM, etc.).
- Must possess in-depth systems engineering, software engineering, and/or ICT knowledge.
- Experienced in client management, staff/resource management, bid management and contract risk management
- Must possess management skill with strong sense of accountability, responsibility, commitment and discipline.
- Must demonstrate strong communications, interpersonal, leaderships & presentation skill.
- Proven ability to lead project commitments and people resources.
- Have had experience in conducting internal or external training and/or public speaking will be an added advantage
Custommedia Sdn Bhd (210378–U) ("Custommedia"), is an IT-based organisation with core competency in the software engineering discipline. Established in 1991, the company is ISO 9001-certified and was among the firsts to obtain the MSC Malaysia-status endorsement. The company obtained TMMi Level 5 accreditation in December 2016.
Custommedia is specializing in customized software solutions for its wide-ranged clientele comprising governmental, banking, education, industrial, and the private sector. It has a firm I.T industry background, and is looking forward to expanding its business and operations using local and international expertise.
Learn more about Custommedia through our web site at :
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Puchong.