Jie Business Sdn Bhd (Formerly known as Oppo Electronics Sdn Bhd) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Training and Development Specialist position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The Training and Development Specialist will create, develop, implement, and conduct training and development programs for employees.
You will play a major role in:
- Assesses training and development needs through system and communication with managers and trainers
- Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for employees
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers specific needs to maintain or improve job skills
- Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials
- Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements
- Assesses training materials prepared by trainers
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development
- Prepares and implements training budget; maintains records and reports of expenses
- May select and assign trainer to conduct specific training and development
- May provide performance evaluations for trainer
- Performs other related duties as required
To be successful in your role, you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communication, Business Studies or a related field required
- At least five (5) years of training experience required
- Certified TTT by HRDF will be added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Strong presentation skills
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software
Since entering the mobile market in 2008, we have been restless in our pursuit of the latest technology, the highest quality and the most user friendly products.
We are passionate about exploring the latest that technology has to offer. Since the start, our products have pushed the boundaries of technology. An example is the 6.65mm OPPO Finder we released in mid-2012, then the world’s thinnest smartphone. Towards the end of 2012, we announced one of the world’s most anticipated smartphones, the OPPO Find 5, featuring a 5” 1080p and a 13 megapixel stacked CMOS sensor, it was the world’s first smartphone with hardware supported HDR.
OPPO uses the highest quality components available on the market. Alliances with the leading international partners ensure that we have the latest and best hardware available. With an uniquely independent R&D capacity, we design, develop, manufacture, market, and sell our products ourselves.
We have full control over the entire supply chain, from our factories to the hands of our customers. This way, we can design for the end product in mind and ensure that only the best quality products reach our customers.
Our customers are the core of our business, and satisfying them is the precondition to our existence. OPPO products are co-developed with our customers, with customer feedback playing a big role in both hardware and software development. For our smartphones, we have adopted rapid release cycles, releasing a weekly firmware update based on customer feedback.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Petaling Jaya.