EC Council Global Services is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Training Manager - Cyber Security position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The Cyber Security Training Manager assists EGS on delivering EGS cyber security trainings for
Training, Public Relations and Marketing department. The manager will be leading a team to
assist in sales meetings and will be involve in delivering various cybersecurity training services.
The manager will be assisting the Director and Executive Director on all Cyber Security
activities relating to Training including Public Relations, Marketing and Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving EC-Council training business in Malaysia
- Managing an EC-Council training centre and its operational activities - Ensuring smoothing operations of the training centre
- To ensure high utilization of the training rooms and may collaborate with various individuals and organizations to provide additional or specialized trainings
- Ensuring all training schedules and curriculum are planned efficiently
- Ensuring excellent customer experience with the training centre
- Conducting trainings not limited to Cybersecurity awareness trainings
- Research trends of various trainings used in the market and innovate current training offerings
- Liaise with other ECC teams on all matters related to trainings
- Getting involve, deliver, and participate in all training activities related to the EGS
- Participate in sales and pre-sales activities related where necessary to trainings
- Various sales initiatives to be taken to achieve the sales target
- Assisting in defining a marketing and PR strategy to make EGS trainings a wellknown brand in Malaysia, ASEAN and worldwide
- Develop public relations strategies for current and existing training services
- Manage content team to produce relevant, compelling social media updates with links to trainings
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films, and multimedia training programmes
- Develop and produce high-quality, informative, and interesting press releases, press kits, and related to trainings
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities
- Commissioning market research
- Maintaining and updating information on the organisation's website
- Maintain excellent relationships with media, GLCs, universities, schools,
- Analyse media coverage; develop responses when needed
- Interaction with partners/clients regarding the feedback from any proposed
- training services
- Identify sales viability for the Department for EGS trainings and marketing ideas
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual media training activity report
- and revenue report
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field
- 8 years and above of experience in HR /Marketing/PR/Training
- Experience with technologies and cybersecurity in particular and best practices for media campaigns across multiple platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients in a professional manner
- Ability to be flexible and creative to secure revenue growth opportunities
- Excellent presentation skills to all levels within an organization including board level.
- Able to build relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to take full ownership of client deadlines and needs, including working necessary hours to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with multiple teams
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor.